I completed C25K Week 1 Day 1 (timed) (1.40 miles), in 00:18:30, pace 13:13 min/mile, with @RunDouble http://bit.ly/nkhPg3
Art by Pieter Weltevrede
1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
More on Third Eye Chakra healing
7. Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
Don’t know how to do some of the exercises listed? Now you will.
Includes a weight? (Most dont!) Use a can or a purse will multiple cans in them.
Scrolling past this quickly, I misread and thought I saw “massage me butt”.
The fuck is— OH. Message. Oh. Okay then.
Anonymous said: this is embarrassing.. but i get a free bottle every time someone buys one at mangoaff725(dót)com and these things work better than adderall.. i legit lost 15lbs in 2 weeks.. try them. they seriously work like crazy.